Wakaya Organic Fijian Turmeric Powder
This product is unavailable
Our Organic Fijian Turmeric boasts a bountiful 5.96% of curcumin, the active healing ingredient in turmeric, in comparison to traditional turmeric which contains 0.92% of curcumin. USDA certified organic and kosher certified, our turmeric is harmoniously hand-cultivated alongside our pink Fijian ginger in Wakaya’s rich virgin volcanic soil to eliminate a mechanical footprint that could compromise the integrity of the crops.
- No chemicals, no pesticides, no preservatives and no additives
- Our crops are nourished by natural equatorial Fijian rainfall
- Oven-dried at a regulated minimal temperature to ensure zero heat loss of vital properties
- Ground to a luxuriously fine, rich, golden powder
- Known to help promote a healthy inflammation response
- Known to help healthy indigestion response
- Does not grow anywhere else in the world but on Wakaya
Proprietary to Wakaya Island, our turmeric is harmoniously hand-cultivated alongside our pink Fijian ginger in Wakaya’s rich virgin volcanic soil. As a result, we are able to bring it to you in its purest and most potent form.
Enjoy daily for all of its powerful wellness benefits!
INGREDIENTS: Organic Fijian Turmeric
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.