Newborn Diaper Rental Terms & Conditions
By Purchasing a Newborn Diaper Rental, you AGREE to these Terms & Conditions
- You will receive your diapers no later than two weeks before your estimated due date. The 12-week rental period begins on your EDD or the baby’s actual birthday, whichever is later. Please contact us if your baby is born after his/her due date and we will adjust your rental dates accordingly.
- The diapers must be used in a non-smoking household.
- Wash the diapers at least every two days with a pre-rinse, a hot cycle with a cloth diaper safe detergent (no optical brighteners, fabric softeners, or fragrances other than essential oils), and a final rinse.
- Dry the diapers on the line, or on the medium or delicate setting in the dryer without fabric softener.
- Only "cloth-safe" diaper rash creams may come into contact with the diapers directly. Do not use diaper rash creams containing cod liver oil or calamine. If you aren’t sure if your rash cream is cloth-safe, please place a liner between the baby's bottom and the diaper to prevent damage to the diapers to prevent repelling and/or stains.
- If the diapers still fit your baby well towards the end of your rental period, rental extensions may be purchased for a fee of $10 per additional week. Please contact us to see if it will be available for extension (we may have a re-rental already booked).
- The diapers must be returned to us clean, dry, without smells, and in an acceptable condition inside and out. "Acceptable condition" means that although the diapers have been worn and washed, they still look almost new and they are fully functional. Normal wear and tear such as pilling or light staining is acceptable. Heavy staining resulting from the use of unapproved diaper rash creams or mildew from neglect is unacceptable. If a diaper is in unacceptable condition at the end of the rental period, the diaper’s retail value may be deducted from the deposit.
- If diapers are not returned within a 3-day grace period of the return date, EcoBaby & Home may deduct $20 from your deposit for anything returned 3-14 days late, $50 will be deducted from your deposit for items returned 15-30 days late. Items are not returned or are returned more than 30 days late, 100% of the deposit will be kept. Items are missing from package or are returned in an unusable condition, customer will pay individual retail prices.
- OsoCozy purple edge prefolds $2.95 each
- Sweet Pea newborn covers $9.95 each
- Sweet Pea One Size covers $10.95 each
- snappi $3.95 each
- Wet bag $9.95 each
- pail liner $18.95
- diaper pail $15.95
- Ecobaby has 24-48 hours to look over and inspect diapers and contents of the rental package before deposit and/or store credit is issued back to the customer.