National Costume Exchange Day
Swapping HALF of the costumes kids wear at Halloween would reduce annual landfill waste by 6,250 tons equal to the weight of 2500 mid-sized cars!
Please join us October 17 from 10:30-5:30 or Saturday October 18 between 9:30-4:30 at EcoBaby and Home for our 3rd annual costume swap. We will be collecting costumes for the swap so please bring your used costumes to EcoBaby (we will store them for you till the costume swap day).
How to participate:
- Come to EcoBaby and Home during the Swap on October 17th or 18th with a gently used costume, mask or accessory sizes newborn-12 and you will get to take home a new-to-you costume, mask or accessory.
- Drop off a used costume between now and October 11 and receive a voucher redeemable for a costume during the swap on October 12.
- Simply donate a gently-used costume, mask or accessory.
- Please wash and clean all used costumers before bringing them to EcoBaby and Home. Costumes need to be from a smoke free home.
- Costumes that are left over after the swap will be donated to area charities.
*We cannot guarantee that each child will find a costume that they like or that will fit.
We cannot guarantee that each child will find a costume that they like or that will fit.